Life Insurance for people with asthma using Clopidogrel (Plavix), Dabigatran (Pradaxa), Enoxaparin (Lovenox), etc.
Atrial Fibrillation Life Insurance Rates Doesn't Need to be Difficult
Finding a Policy Doesn’t Need to be Difficult
It’s not easy to find an insurance policy when you’re dealing with health issues like Atrial Fibrillation. Many insurance companies decline Atrial Fibrillation coverage, but at our brokerage, we are happy to help and will find you your most affordable option. Instead of trying to find a policy yourself, let us help you narrow your options. We are familiar with many impaired risk life insurance companies, making us well-equipped to find you the best rate possible.
It's not easy to find an insurance policy when you're dealing with health issues like atrial fibrillation (a-fib). Many insurance companies decline a-fib coverage. At our brokerage, we are happy to help and will find you your most affordable atrial fibrillation life insurance rates. Instead of trying to find a policy yourself, let us help you narrow your options. We are familiar with many high-risk life insurance companies, making us well-equipped to find you the best rate possible. If you're looking for atrial fibrillation life insurance rates, you've come to the right place.
Atrial Fibrillation (A-Fib)
Your health rating depends on a number of factors determined by insurance underwriters by looking at your medical records:
- Treatments: Ablations, cardioversions, or any treatment intended for a-fib and how you've reacted to them.
- Medications: Digoxin, Metoprolol, Warfarin, Amiodarone, Dronedarone, Propafenone, Sotalol, Dofetilide and Flecainide. The consistency of your medication reflects how much you re able to manage the condition.
- Diagnosis: As more time passes since your diagnosis, the less likely you are to incur muscle damage, so the better it looks to underwriters.
- Recent EKGs: Companies will likely offer you the best rating. You will have to not have shown signs of change on EKGs over the last twelve months. Recent chest pains and heart palpitations will also be taken into account.
- Frequent Cardiologist Visits: Regular trips to the cardiologist reflect that you are taking care of yourself and managing your condition.
- Smoking: If you smoke, your options are more limited and will likely be more expensive.
- Other Health Issues: If you have other health conditions that could have been the cause of your a-fib. These include coronary artery disease or left ventricular hypertrophy. You will be rated based on the severity of your case.
Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Life Insurance Rates
Paroxysmal, or intermittent, atrial fibrillation means that you experience fewer than ten episodes of a-fib for thirty seconds or fewer over the last 12 months. If you have paroxysmal a-fib, no other heart disease, and have normal EKGs, companies may consider you for a standard rate.
Chronic Atrial Fibrillation Life Insurance Rates
If you have chronic a-fib (over 10 episodes per year) you are eligible for a rate two or three times as high as the standard. If you also have heart disease or if you have permanent atrial fibrillation, you are only eligible for graded death benefit policies.
We're Here to Help
Each insurance company has a different way of rating "risky" cases. We're familiar with these peculiarities are here to help you make the most well-informed decision and save you money. If you're looking for atrial fibrillation life insurance rates, contact us today.
Some agents don’t look into the details of your case, so they’re ignoring factors that might increase your chances of getting a good rating classification. On the other hand, we are specialized agents in high-risk insurance. As a brokerage, we are only interested in helping you find your best insurance options. Don’t hesitate to give us a call at 212-484-9888 for some peace of mind in knowing you’re getting the best rate.